Hello everyone,

On 09/15/2016 07:17 PM, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
> We had our regular 2nd Wednesday meeting yesterday and I wanted to
> update everyone with the [meeting notes][1]. Simon had a fair number of
> [agenda items][2] but was not able to attend. Expect an email from him
> by tomorrow to elaborate on those subjects.
>
> Please make sure to put it on your calendar to join us for the [next
> meeting][3] Wednesday, 12 October 2016 at 1900 UTC. If you have any
> [agenda items][2] please make sure to add them to the wiki.

I would like to propose that this time be changed to Wednesday, 12
October 2016 from 17:15-18:15 UTC. This way I'll be able to make it.
That's 12:15 PM to 1:15 PM my time, and my lunch hour is from 12:15 PM
to 1:06 PM.

Thoughts from everyone? I CCed the usual people who attend to get their
thoughts specifically as well. Who can't make it?

--
Simon Quigley
tsimo...@ubuntu.com