Hi All,

I super happy to see working moving forward on Lubuntu.  I teach
Information and Communication Technology classes in Arlington
Virginia.  We have:

1. Low income students who do not have computers at home.
2. "Free" older computers that I could give to them.

The "free" computers vary, but they start at Pentium II or III
processors with 128 MB or higher RAM.  I would love to be able to get
Lubuntu to install an run effectively on these machines, since it
would enable students to use the computers for class projects at home.

I'm ready to test the OS whenever I get the word.  It would be
wonderful if a working version could come out with the Lucid release,
as then we could use it for the following 2 years.

Thanks!

jeff elkner