Le samedi 30 janvier 2010 à 10:53 +0100, Leszek Lesner a écrit :
> + You don't need to make google the default search engine, to call this
> browser chromium (see firefox: can only be called firefox, if search engine
> is google and we don't touch the default profile, thats insane)
OT, Ubuntu switch to yahoo, let's see if Firefox will be in Lucid or
not :)

> + html5 youtube+veoh (x264) is working quite well with codecs installed
This will allow to get ride of flash for youtube, not a small +1 :) But
it's sad that youtube not switch to a free format :(

> - html5 ogg theora playback seems to be broken since quite a few builds
Version on Ubuntu is not a daily, but I saw this also. If it's fixed, it
will be also no-flash support for web site which provide it. If there is
a bug open somewhere ?

Regards,
Julien Lavergne