On 20 January 2011 03:23, Andrew Woodhead <andrew.woodhead...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Andrew Woodhead
> <andrew.woodhead...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Jared Norris <jrnor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Good Morning Team Lubuntu,
>>>
>>> As it's now 0030 am here in Brisbane I thought I'd kick off the
>>> Lubuntu documentation day. Details of what needs doing is available
>>> here - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/DocumentationSubTeam
>>>
>>> Please if you know of anything that needs fixing email us here on the
>>> list or add it to the wiki so we can work towards making the Lubuntu
>>> documentation as clear and easy to follow as possible. If anyone has
>>> any ideas about what needs documenting that isn't already covered on
>>> the help pages this is a good chance to get it looked at.
>>>
>>> Happy hunting
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Jared Norris
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

>> I'll do the kernel removal. I have avides countless users how to do it
>> when they have low disk space issues
>> I'lll let you know when it's done
>> Andy aka ActionParsnip
>
> Done
> Please
> check https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/RemoveOldKernels
> Comments are fully welcomed
> -Andy aka ActionParsnip

Andy,

Looks great to me! That's about as easy as it gets because the ones
you want to remove change for each person.

We're starting to run out of things to fix. Come on team surely there
are other things you've noticed (or noticed don't exist) that you
would like us to work on. Email the list or add them to the wiki so we
get make it easy for you.