Should we consider putting it on the list of ubiquity devs to reduce memory
footprint? Once we are an official derivative of Ubuntu we might have a
better foot to stand on and ask for these things.
But it would even benefit Ubuntu I guess. Lower footprint would speed up
installation as well?
Just a thought of course.

With metta, Chris