For those who interested, the documentation for GTK3 stable build is
here: http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/

But I must advert that it's not intended for themers / artwork coders.
Its purpose is more oriented for GUI builders, so reading can be
difficult as a guide for making themes. That docs will be finished in a
few days.

And I have more information. I've noticed that the Light Themes has been
ported to GTK3 succesfully as a Launchpad trunk branch, here:
https://launchpad.net/light-themes/trunk

...and Murrine engine here (GIT):
http://git.gnome.org/browse/murrine/log/?h=gtk%2b3

Too much information, I know. For the moment I will keep working on
making a new theme and promote it as a Oneiric candidate theme, among
co-working with the Flickr group and ensuring more people contribution
outside our crew (Community).

Thank you.