On 12/28/2011 06:01 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> To make this little wish list come true, needs a the most precious
> resource of all.... dev time. Hence my asking the boss if they had
> time. It really looks good, can we spare a dev to babysit it?

Probably; if the upstream obkey author agrees to port to GTK3, and
someone agrees to write a usable man page for it, then I'll attempt
packaging it.  If Julien likes my packaging, then (assuming no
copyright/licencing issues emerge) he can get it into Ubuntu for us :)

How's that for (proposed) teamwork?

Jonathan