Hi,

As a part of Lubuntu Communication Team Activities, the team is delighted
to announce two new channels for Lubuntu:

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Lubuntu/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lubuntu101

Soon, yet another official channel will join which is on Twitter but that
will wait little bit until we solve the puzzle of twitter so please wait
and hold your breathes :)

Daniel and Ben, both of them from Lubuntu Communications Team and they
showed their interest to contribute the Reddit area.

Now, I'm asking for those with Video Editing/Creating Skills to speak up
and show themselves :D
Let's be on each and every popular social network. Facebook area is doing
GREAT and it is time to invest time and effort in other channels :)

Wiki Pages are already updated!

Thank you!
--
*Best Regards,