No one has removed you and no one will because simply, this is a general
mailing list for ALL Lubuntu Users.

On a side note, would you please be so kind and stop whatever you are
doing? if you want to subscribe to this mailing list, you are more than
welcome. If you don't, that is your own call that you decide yourself.

I have cleared any confusion about that issue that you are trying to make
it big which is not. End of story.

Have a great time and thank you for choosing and using Lubuntu :)

Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>| My
Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> | My Ubuntu Forum
Profile<http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>
**