Hi,

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Lubuntu.Official.Page

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lubuntu.official/

Google+ Page:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106362800741775815583/106362800741775815583/posts

Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102737741860934586009

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LubuntuOfficial

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Lubuntu/

If you have an account on one (or more) of the above Social Networks,
PLEASE, make sure to invite your friends. Invite those who use Linux and
those who don't use it.

Social Networks Campaign - Phase 1 :)
If ONE user will invite ONE friend ONLY, imagine how many we shall have.

Just to give you a quick overview, since I'm the admin of all the above
channels (except Reddit):

   1. Facebook has the most traffic of activities by far. Numbers speak
   louder than words.
   2. Google+ has less activities but this area has a good potential.
   Almost all Facebook Haters are Google+ Users :D
   3. Twitter has an advantage of spreading the word much faster than any
   of the other Social Networks. You can't post more than 140 Characters but
   the way you can spread the word is faster as they say.

Note: ALL the above pages are being updated with the latest news/updates of
Lubuntu. Nowadays, the Social Networks are one of the best tools to spread
the word and advertise. Not to mention, these areas so far are free and it
is very easy to share and spread any word.

Please, let's start working on Start Ubuntu [1] because clock is ticking
and the project has started 4 months ago already :)

Full List of Lubuntu channels: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs

Thank you!

P.S.
I'm CC'ing Ubuntu Gnome Team as well. I'm not a member of other mailing
lists. Please, if you are a member of other mailing lists, please forward
this email to them. I will try to subscribe to the other mailing lists
later.

[1] -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start
Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>