Hi boss,

we all have our own way of 'relaxing'.... some days it is for me go battle
with wiki pages and get them updated... other days it is go through the
up-coming / held classroom sessions, grab an ISO . For others, it is the
push for the manual or the getting artwork sorted, grab a new ISO, push the
word of lubuntu etc. etc.
We do, however, share one common goal.... Make lubuntu the best that is
humanly possible. And for my two cents worth? We do.

Regards,

Phill.