On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Phill Whiteside <phi...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Ali,
>
> themes are just that... that is why Julien is prepared to spend some time
> on making a 'template' for the themes. A theme is a little more involved
> than changing your wallpaper for your default display, but if the theme is
> well written... It is actually not.... You could have 3 users.... Mrs Xp,
> Ms OSX and Mr Lubuntu Mrs OpenBox. When Mrs XP logs on. she gets an XP
> Theme, When Ms OSX logs on, she gets an OSX theme, When Mr Lubuntu logs on,
> he gets a lubuntu theme. When Mrs OpenBox logs on, she gets an openbox
> theme...... They can all be available on the same machine. Each person can
> choose which they prefer.... Can you imagine the chaos? Windows users
> talking to Mac users? :P
>
> Lubuntu theme will not change.... These are ADDITIONAL choices to people.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

BIG +1

If the case preciously as you just explained, then WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?
:D :D :D
Let's do this :D

One Q though.
Will these extra themes be available by default? or the user needs to do
just one little step to include that? sorry if it's already being explained
:P

Without going deep in technical stuff ... to make life easier, simply:
- If these additional themes, at any rate, will affect the performance
and/or ISO Size then should not be included by default.

- If these additional themes will be 110% harmless (performance and ISO
Size), then I see no reason of not including them by default.

And I must be very clear here. We are talking about 'themes' or 'skins' *not
*Docks and stuff :D

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start
Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>