Halo, Federico.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, I was a little bit scared to reply your message because
Lubuntu community will read my reply too. :)
I have removed Lubuntu and use Xubuntu now. Unfortunately, I had
removed Lubuntu before I had a chance to read the 2 recent messages
from Julien Lavergne.

So, I am sorry that I can not try the procedure you suggested.

Thanks.

--
THANKS TO ALL DEVELOPERS:  Windows7, Xubuntu, 7zip, CCleaner, FDM,
Firefox, FoxitReader, FreemakeVD, GIMP, GoldenDict, KeePass,