Hi, the easiest way to show the GRUB menu when booting is to hold down the shift key after the Bios runs through its setup. You can also edit
/etc/default/grub
and change
GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT=0
#GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT=0

to choose the Xen kernel you will need to edit
GRUB_DEFAULT=0

more info on Grub2 is here
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2
If that doesn't answer your questions, feel free to post back here to our list!