Please wait.

I need to check some things out to see if icons are still missing, once that gdk-pixbuf bug was fixed. But I have been busy. the LMMS list is on overdrive right now, as they are migrating to GitHub, and planning a major UI overhaul, and planning to have more frequent releases, etc... so I have been trying to help with that. Oh, and the iBook. If you ever come across one of those, definitely build it from the console, and use slim/jwm for the desktop/display manager. It is like a new computer, except the airport.... I haven't gotten that sorted out yet, but the battery is not very good anymore, so leaving it plugged in and hooked into ethernet is just fine.