On 01/28/2014 06:26 PM, Israel wrote:
I usually do that for each version, and keep my /home on a separate partition.

On 01/28/2014 12:01 PM, W.J.Heeringa wrote:
The best is not to upgrade Lubuntu, but first remove completely the older version, and subsequently install the new version. Then all is ok (apart from a lot of work, i.e. reinstalling everything).

Best regards,

Wilbert
Israel, & All:

Just to illustrate differing in approaches, what I do (that works fine for me) is the opposite.

I usually upgrade, and I never have /home in a separate partition (though I used to have /home in a separate partition years ago).

--
Sincerely,
Aere