-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: UbuntuOne will not auto start in Lubuntu 13.10
Date:   Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:56:22 +0000
From:   Barry Titterton <titterton.ba...@gmail.com>
To:     Israel <israeld...@gmail.com>

I think I had problems with it in 13.10, as well...  So I would highly
suggest putting all your programs in the 'config-only' mode and
entering in each thing (though compositors, etc... do not need to be
confined there, they go in a different tab).
Did you try that suggestion and it didn't work?
In any case, I hope you get it working!

I did try adding UbuntuOne to the list of programs but it did not work
for me.

I managed to get UbuntuOne to autostart after I set the option to
disable autostarted applications to 'No'. I also installed Seahorse to
manage the keyring password application. It is now working well.