Hi Lubuntu Community,

Not sure if you're aware of my real life project [1] or not which is part of StartUbuntu Project [2] but for you to know, I am using Lubuntu 13.10 as one of the systems beside Xubuntu 12.04.3 and Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 :)

However, Lubuntu is the only flavor of Ubuntu that I am using which asks for the user password before connecting to any Wireless Network AND whenever I do need to edit any listed Wireless Network on the Network Manager.

Why?

How to stop that?

I am not here to argue about the philosophy of enabling that feature or not fixing that bug yet but actually I'm trying to make my life easier and the people I am converting to Linux, they have never used it before.

I'm sure I have seen that before when I was involved here but my head has tons of stuff that it is hard to go dig for this now :)

Thank you!

[1] - http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-report-project-convert-my.html
[2] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu

--