On 02/18/2014 09:04 PM, Tong Sun wrote:

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Tong Sun wrote:

    > I know I found something that worked (probably the KDE version),
    because I
    > have a working Lubuntu 13.10 bootable USB with a persistence file.

I got it working. Thanks again anyone.

    Could you do me a favor and document how your USB boots please?

For anyone that cares how to do it on command line without installing any other scripts/tools, check here,

http://sfxpt.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/ubuntu-frugal-multiboot-installation-without-burning-any-cddvd/

Cheers

That is GREAT info!! I am glad to have a great way to do this without using dd, as I don't like dd either.
I really appreciate you posting this back to us!

--
Regards