Hi,

A quick update of the 14.04 status. We passed Feature Freeze, so focus will
be now on fixing bugs.

The recent updates were :
- pcmanfm with the 1.2.0 version, with a lot of new features (folder
settings, dual pane view, menu editing).
- lxsession-default-apps had a UI update. It's still far from perfect but
it should be a little better than 13.10 one
- Artwork : we cut the depends on elementary icon theme, it means we may
have regressions with the icons. Please report them to the artwork team.

I also started the page for the LTS request :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/14.04/LTS-Proposal
I will send it to the Technical Board if there is no comments.

Finally, we should also be able to do a Beta release, if it's stable enough
(it was not terrible last time I check).

Regards,
Julien Lavergne