Am 26.03.2014 17:02, schrieb lubuntu-users-requ...@lists.ubuntu.com:
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:26:58 +0200
> From: Lars Nood?n <lars.noo...@gmail.com>
> To: Lubuntu Users <Lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: Re: Lubuntu-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 30

>> > That was clear to me. I was afraid i was dumb and did not understand
>> > something underlying. Whois said to me the adresses belong to Amazon?
>> >
>> > Generally, i might agree that us-based servers could be more privacy
>> > critical to not-us citizens than let's say finnish or norvegian servers.
> To get to Finland for example your traffic will most likely go through
> Sweden where privacy is even more of a question.  :(
>
>> > So, ixquick would be the better option? Anyway, me too, i find the ddg !
>> > feature is great (Try to use it with "!ixquick <put your searchitem
>> > here>" : great! :D).
> DDG also operates an onion service, see the bottom of the page at the
> owner's blog for the address:
>
> http://www.gabrielweinberg.com/blog/2010/08/duckduckgo-now-operates-a-tor-exit-enclave.html
>
> That would be about the maximum currently available.
>
> Regards,
> /Lars

As far as i see (and understand), i'm set up: I'm running on my
machine(s) tor; sometimes locally (squid3 -> privoxy -> tor) or, at
home, through an external torbox (a pi rasperry).

As for Sweden, you might be right. BUT: as an european, at least
theoretically, i'd have the chance to sue them (and if it's by the
european court in Luxembourg ;-) :badgrin:

Cheers!