Hurray!!  glad your issue was resolved quickly!
The installation of 14.04 for me was very easy and quick (this was many moons ago) So hopefully yours is too. It might be worth checking the MD5Sum, etc.. just in case :)

On 04/05/2014 05:36 PM, George DiceGeorge wrote:
Well, its finally downloaded,
thanks if one of you kicked the server!
I forgot that [Reply] doesnt go the list.
thanks -- will try and install it tomorrow.
good night
[george]
*From:* Israel <mailto:israeld...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, 05 April, 2014 23:31
*To:* George DiceGeorge <mailto:dicegeo...@hotmail.com> ; lubuntu user list <mailto:lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
*Subject:* Re: downloading lubuntu 14.04 problems
Hi,
It will most definitely be the same version as long as you continue updating it. You may have such a slow connection that it hangs up. It may be a problem with that image as well... You could always try the current image... but it may be good to try to torrent the image instead, as that can make it go quicker. If you are using Firefox, you can pause the current download and start a new download to see if the current image will work.
It may simply be the traffic clogging up your download.
(p.s. post to the whole list so everyone can see your replies, in case they have specific experience with it)