Make sure you update your machine. There are a LOT of things being tweaked as the release date is VERY soon. a PID number is the number for a process that is running. It may be that the same process is causing the same error. I would be sure to update your machine often, especially since the OS is due to come out soon. There will be a lot of things that need the final tweak to get it working perfectly (hopefully) before the final release.

If you continue having the bug after updating, then it is possible that someone can help you figure out what is causing the bug. It may be related to the OS, or a specific program you have recently installed (if you have installed anything new recently).

Thanks for your feedback, and testing!

On 04/06/2014 05:22 PM, George DiceGeorge wrote:
When logging in as [Guest Session]
with no password
an error box comes up
saying
[! No session for pid 4140   OK]
or
[! No session for pid 5412   OK]
or
[! No session for pid 7634   OK]
clicking [OK] it goes away and things seem to work how i expect them too.
[george]
*From:* Israel <mailto:israeld...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, 06 April, 2014 13:48
*To:* lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com <mailto:lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
*Subject:* Re: downloading lubuntu 14.04 problems
This is a bug people have discussed here recently...
  username=lubuntu, no password press enter
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1281323

Hopefully this will be fixed in time for the release date :)
Thank you for testing out this Beta release! If you could also mark the bug as affecting you that would be helpful!