Hi Nio,

part way through my getting my head around re-building a kernel, the kernel
went from #22 to #23.. I was still working out the flags needed, so my
respin is #1. I now know how to change this back to the tracking system I
want (32 bit 22 --> 122 non-pae) this will allow any user to check if they
are running the most recent kernel and will allow updating instead of
complete re-installs.

You can start at lubuntu 13.10, do an system update to jump to 14.04
pre-alpha and then simply keep updating... you will get a 14.04. I've
varied off as I've been asked to test things and wanted to test things.

What we need, at this stage of the Release Candidate (Thursday) is that
people actually install it. The clock is ticking. Getting lubuntu 14.04 is
needed, I can only build a non-pae version from an official version. We do
have a meeting on IRC with the boss attending..

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda

Regards,

Phill.

--