1. Re: Lubuntu 14.04 Beta Testing - Conclusions (Aere Greenway)

> Machine 1 has jagged (not smooth) color gradients, obvious in the
> default Lubuntu wallpaper.

Yes, as I posted here before, in my testing of the 3/28 daily build LiveDVD
in G4 iMac & iBook, I had the same experience with the jagged (not smooth)
color gradients . . . that were indeed "obvious in the default Lu
wallpaper."

I've tried various yaboot parameters to change the video driver and
increase the screen resolution in the livedvd . . . but none of them has
worked to bring a higher resolution GUI . . . .