Von: "c. marlow" <ch...@marlows.org>
An: "lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com" <lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Gesendet: 4. Juni 2014 05:26
Betreff: Re: Cannot suspend now?

On 06/03/2014 10:18 PM, c. marlow wrote:

> On 06/03/2014 08:32 PM, Israel wrote:

>>> ======================================================================================
>>>

>>> UPDATE: I couldnt even connect to the internet it said my networking
>>> was disabled.
>>>
>>> I went and killed NM-APPLET through task manager and then opened term
>>> and sudo nm-applet and it still said my networking was disabled.
>>>
>>> tried to restart and couldnt restart the computer got the same error
>>> TIMEOUT REACHED.
>>>
>>> I had to go into term and sudo reboot to get the computer to even
>>> reboot.
>>>

>> Hello,
>> Did you install anything since the last time you suspended?
>>
>> I have had a similar issue in a few circumstances.
>> The first one was a failing hard drive (hopefully this isn't it).
>> The other was when I had installed something else that was managing the
>> power simultaneously, and caused some serious issues....
>

> Nope nothing....
>
> Christopher

=====================================

Oh I did manage to catch PART of the error dialog box that came up when
I logged in see screenshots below:

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/CMAR606/LUBUNTU/SUSPENDERROR2.png

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/CMAR606/LUBUNTU/SUSPENDERROR3.png

--
~ Christopher ~
ch...@marlows.org

**DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted from ch...@marlows.org, and to
ch...@marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive
this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately. Please
also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies
immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my personal use
and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.