On 16/08/14 12:15, Leszek Lesner wrote:
> Am Samstag, 16. August 2014, 12:13:36 schrieb Paul Sutton:
>> Hi
>>
>> Any idea what the application is called for managing file systems on
>> disks is called please
>>
>> http://zleap.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/disks.png
>>

>> i think its something like gnome-disks
>>
>> If I go to settings manager and type disks it now comes up with a
>> completely different application.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Paul
>
> Hi,
>
>  it has a weird name. It is called palimpsest
>
> Greetings
> Leszek

Thanks I seem to have it installed as gnome-disks however it used to
appear in settings manager as disks,  now it doesn't so there seems to
be two entries or a conflict somewhere.

as the item that appears in there is different removable drives and media.

So where as before gnome-disks appeared in settings manager it now does not

Is there a clash somewhere

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
@zleap14

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and
vulnerable groups and expect any school, establishment or organsation that
I am involved with to share this commitment.