Hi,
You can also simplify this
As, Pierre said, you can make the simple desktop file.
The command can be:

 firefox yourwebsite.com

But, if you want to do it manually, this line in the desktop file is
Name=Firefox
Exec=firefox %u

And if you want to write a script...
the script to do this would be :

#!/bin/bash
WEBSITE=torios.org
NAME="ToriOS"
ICON=www-browser
echo -e "[Desktop Entry]\n
Encoding=UTF-8\n
Exec=firefox ${WEBSITE}\n
Icon=${ICON}\n
Terminal=false\n
Type=Application\n
Categories=Network;\n
Name=${NAME}\n" >> ~/Desktop/$NAME.desktop
chmod a+rx ~/Desktop/$NAME.desktop

so if you save it as mysite.bash (make it executable)
and then
./mysite.bash

I really have been enjoying bash, so you don't have to do it this way, I
just like the terminal.
It is easy to do through the GUI anyhow :)

--
Regards