On 17/01/15 13:14, Colin Law wrote:
On 17 January 2015 at 12:42, Gareth France
<gareth.fra...@cliftonts.co.uk> wrote:
I've been suffering from this since release day but it's driving me nuts so
I have to speak out and see if anyone knows the solution. My machine keeps
defaulting to the American keyboard layout. The icon in the taskbar always
displays UK but the layout is wrong. I have to switch to American and then
back to UK almost every time I boot up to resolve it.
Sounds like this bug, a fixed version of ibus should be in the repos soon.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/ibus/+bug/1240198

Colin

The Lubuntu distro has been suffering from ibus problems for quite a while. It is nice to know that a fix is on the way.

Barry T