@HH:

Thanks for the follow-up . . . yeah, think I mentioned here that a recent
version (last 3 weeks) of qupzilla crashed multiple times in the same
iBook  . . . 14.04, so I tried it.  And historically I had the same issues
with midori, so haven't check it lately . . . didn't see "luakit" in the
synaptic search for browsers eligible for my system . . . but, might be
worth playing with???