I'd love to be able to attend on Thursday but I'll be at work at the time of the
meeting. I'm a 10-8 that day :(

Best Regards Kristopher Maguire Maguire Technologies
On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 5:27 a.m., Walter Lapchynski <w...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Wasn't trying to exclude anyone! To be frank, I just wanted to get started on
the meetings. As you can see on the agenda, there's nothing special planned. I
expect much of the discussion to revolve around having a better time 😂

@wxl | [http://polka.bike] http://polka.bike [http://polka.bike]
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-organizer

On Nov 9, 2015 6:23 PM, "Phill. Whiteside" < phill...@gmail.com