bob@bob-NY540AA-ABA-CQ5210F:~$ steam
Package libgl1-mesa-dri:i386 needs to be installed
Package libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 needs to be installed
Package libc6:i386 needs to be installed
Running Steam on ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
STEAM_RUNTIME is enabled automatically
Error: You are missing the following 32-bit libraries, and Steam may not
run:
libc.so.6
/home/bob/.local/share/Steam/steam.sh: line 755:
/home/bob/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/steam: No such file or directory