Stephan:

I looked at your photos, I can't do math in my head, but ***possibly****
your "L" partition was set up inside one of the other partitions????  In my
OSX & linux dual boot set up, I use the OSX disk utility to set aside a
certain volume of "free space" . . . formatted as fat32 if possible, and
that woulld be at the end of the disk.

Then I usually go with "install along side" "manual" and I use GParted to
cut up the free space.  But, it is a little "odd" to not see the "L"
mentioned somewhere in the GParted, usually those "names" show up
somewhere, that's why I'm ***guessing*** it is inside one of the other ones
. . . ???  Like if you add up the "used" space it might be able to figure
out where it is??