Den 2016-04-24 kl. 11:03, skrev Jordi Segués:
Hi!!

I used Lubuntu without problems for a very long time, but now, with the
last update, I had a black screen and is impossible to go in system
normally. I tried with "nomodeset" and runs normally, but I don't like
this "strage" options to work with my pc...well, my machine is:

- AMD A6-5400K GPU with

- [AMD/ATI] Trinity [Radeon HD 7540D] (lspci says this)

- MSI A68HM-P33 V2 Motherboard

Previous version (15.10) worked very well.

I tried Arch based distros (arch, antergos, etc) and simply not boot, I
think for the same problem....I don't know if it's kernel, or X, or
drivers...

Any suggestions?? I love Lubuntu and I will still using it!!!!

(Is my first time using mailing lists, sorry if I made mistakes)

Hi Jordi,

I think it is OK to run with the boot option "nomodeset", as long as you get the performance, that you want. Many people run their computers with various boot options.

Best regards
Nio