Phill,

On 05/09/16 19:06, Phill. Whiteside wrote:
> As part of this testing, I will be making a server available for
> Mediawiki just the same as a WordPress one looks after our lubuntu site
> [2] We have tried to make moin 'sexy'[3] but let us not be under any
> illusion, moin wiki looks like a dinosaur... MediaWiki is the one that
> can look 'sexy'.

While I think it's good to have a MediaWiki wiki, the Canonical
Community Team are already working hard on converting the Ubuntu Wiki to
MediaWiki. So while your motivation is greatly appreciated, in my honest
opinion, we should concentrate our efforts. It would be fun to play
around with though, to help out that team.

--
Simon Quigley
tsimo...@ubuntu.com