@Nio:

A little pressed for time as far as doing a zsync and qa testing, so since
I have Xenial running in two PPC computers I thought I'd check
update/upgrade to see if anything significant would change.  I dusted off
the old motorola units and on both U-MATE & Lu 16 they showed about the
same approx. 37MB upgrade . . . neither one seemed to break the system in
any obvious way . . . but didn't appear to make anything in PPC happen any
faster . . . .  Does seem to be some wacky behavior in FF with tabs opening
for no apparent reason . . . biznez as usual in PPC.  But 37 MB doesn't
seem like this next update has made it over to the PPC repos???

"The following packages will be upgraded:
  dnsmasq-base file-roller fwupd initramfs-tools initramfs-tools-bin
  initramfs-tools-core libdfu1 libexpat1 libfwupd1 libglib2.0-0
libglib2.0-bin
  libglib2.0-data libnm-gtk-common libnm-gtk0 libnma-common libnma0
  linux-firmware lshw network-manager-gnome python3-software-properties
  shared-mime-info snapd software-properties-common software-properties-gtk
  wget
25 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 37.0 MB of archives."