Hi everyone,

A quick post before i get some sleep:

I installed Lubuntu on a Fujitsu S761 and here are my findings so far:

Bluetooth not working. Scan does not detect any devices.

The touchpad works fine, but there is a round pad next to it that supposed to
be a scroll wheel pad.
That round pad does not work. (in the original loaded OS it worked)

Now i wonder if this can be made to work and how to troubleshoot this.

Tomorrow i'll post dmesg output, what else can i check, how do i find what
actual bt chip is in there?
maybe it's no longer the original that Fujitsu put in there.

Then there is a non-free driver for the CPU (i3) what are the implications if i
refuse to install that driver?
What is it good for?

Thanks,
Wil