I walk with 10~20 ISO files in a single USB memory pendrive to perform
lots of installations and hardware tests with different GNU/Linux
distribution.

Grub has been my best option, but it's very tricky to properly configure
grub.cfg for each different OS.

El 30/07/16 a les 23:47, Nio Wiklund ha escrit: