On Aug 19, 2016 3:21 PM, "Marlon Ng" <guik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys.  Desktop computer is running Lubuntu 16.04.1
>
> I tried to install wbar-config out of curiosity, an app similar to Docky
I think.  When I uninstall it and reboot the computer, the dock still
appears on the desktop screen, even though Synaptic shows that it has
already been removed.   If I execute sudo apt-get remove wbar-config, same
thing--it says it is not installed.

> Tried it a few times, same result. Un-installing does not seem to have
any problem, but again, it still appears after reboot. and Synaptic shows
it is currently NOT in the system.

> Suggestions?
> Thanks!
>
> --

Problem solved.  Turns out there were two things: wbar and wbar-config.  I
only un-installed wbar-config. Thanks for your time!