Aere:

Cool, good to know that it is "universal" . . . at some point I may be
venturing over to the PC laptop environment with linux as the go-to system
. . . happy that I will be able to continue the two-tap . . . .  I was
thinking that the later OSX versions had different finger touches for
different operations than in 10.6 . . . but, as mentioned, the mouse makes
a lot of tasks easier and more precise than the finger . . . .