I've just set up a new Lubuntu 16.10 machine, and I want to get some
sort of passphrase session caching set up.  The way I've seen this
before is the first time I use ssh or gpg in a way that requires a
passphrase, it pops up a window for the passphrase, and then remembers
that passphrase for the rest of the session.  Alternately, logging in
opens up a keyring, which remembers the  passphrases from session to
session.

This doesn't seem to work, out of the box, for Lubuntu.  I've been
through this before, and what I've come up with has always seemed
'hacky'.  Is there actually a 'proper' way to set this up on current
Lubuntu?

Ben
--
Ben Coleman olo...@benshome.net | For the wise man, doing right trumps