Fcitx should give you access to literally hundreds of languages. When you
install it, right click on the keyboard icon and choose “configure input”. From
the next screen you can add or remove languages.

From: lubuntu-users-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:lubuntu-users-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Heima
Sent: March-08-17 12:04 PM
To: lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: [lubuntu-users] Switching Input Languages via terminal

Hi,

My gnome-language-selector keeps crashing every time I open it. Fortunately, I
have installed my missing language packages via the command line but I still
can't switch to the other input language.

Does anyone know how to register "another language" as input method via the
terminal ? I have tried Fcitx but only "English" is available.

Regards.

Sent with ProtonMail<https://protonmail.com> Secure Email.