Subject: Re: [lubuntu-users] "Switch Input languages" and "Compose Key"
keystrokes
Local Time: March 13, 2017 9:04 PM
UTC Time: March 13, 2017 9:04 PM
From: lpro...@gmail.com
To: lubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

On 13 March 2017 at 19:28, Heima <he...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the functionality of the Compose key in Lubuntu [1]. A
> Compose Key would allow me to type special characters conveniently.

It is sadly rather harder in Lubuntu than in mainstream Ubuntu -- and
that is harder today than 2-3 years ago, because GNOME 3 has removed
the functionality from its keyboard preferences.

These may help:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/73903/compose-key-in-lxde

http://lubuntu.me/tip-compose-key/

https://superuser.com/questions/333040/how-can-i-type-accents-in-lubuntu