On 03/19/2017 12:34 PM, Heima wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have accidentally deleted my panel. I have created a new one with
> applets added manually but there is no standalone "Power Off" applet.
> You can already access "Power Off" settings from the /Menu --> Logout/.
> Does anyone know where I can find this standalone applet ?
>
> Regards.
>

> Sent with ProtonMail <https://protonmail.com> Secure Email.

Hi, I think the item is actually hidden, I only have LXQt on this
computer so I cannot check the regular Lubuntu flavor... but you should
look in /usr/share/applications/

There should be something called shutdown.desktop or something like
this... IIRC.  It has been a while, and my kids are on my regular
Lubuntu machine right now so I cannot look :D

--
Regards