On 07/05/17 17:43, Michael Hrons wrote:
> Is there any reason why I cannot get WiFi working?as I have 17.04 installed
> on another PC and it works fine with the same USB Dongle Realtek.Problem is
> the Plus Net Password is not accepted?  Help appreciated Thanks

I haven't tried 17.04 yet but my first thought is that there is nothing wrong
with the password. You just aren't typing it quickly enough. With other
versions of Lubuntu there is a time limit of about 20 seconds. Copying the
password letter by letter from a reference card or the back of the box can be
too slow. It had me baffled for a while.