Hi,
(bottom posting)

On 06/07/2017 04:37 PM, Tim Embler wrote:
> I do not have a solution for this but I have also been trying to locate
> a fix for a couple of months now. I have 5 systems running Lubuntu and
> only one is having this issue which is also using an Intel wireless
> card. The other 4 systems are using either a Buffalo or TPLink card. I
> have tried checking the regulatory domain, disabled ipv6, tried enabling
> antenna aggregation, tried 2.4ghz instead of 5, disabled n mode,
> disabled bluetooth, disabled bluetooth coexistence, disabled power
> management, turned off watchdog, and I am sure I have tried a few other
> things that I do not recall at the moment.
>

> On 6/7/17 2:48 PM, Jonathan Thacker wrote:
>> I upgraded lubuntu to the newest version a month ago and ever since then,
>> the wifi will disconnect randomly and will not reconnect without a reboot. I
>> went to the forums and could not find a specific answer. I ran the script
>> suggested on the networking section of the forums and posted the output
>> below (2 outputs, one with wifi working, one after it disconnects).

When I encounter a similar issue I restart the network service (instead
of rebooting)

systemctl restart NetworkManager

You can also make it a desktop file so it will be in your menu, or on
your desktop.

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Fix Wireless Connection
Name[en]=Fix Wireless Connection
Name[en_US]=Fix Wireless Connection
Name[en_GB]=Fix Wireless Connection
GenericName=Fix Wireless Connection
Comment=Restart Network Manager to fix wireless internet
Icon=network-error
Exec=systemctl restart NetworkManager
Terminal=false
Type=Application