On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Fritz Hudnut <este.el....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Simon Q:
>
> Yes, I know it's "not the same" and that it's "experimental" . . . but it
> seemed to be listed as "Bionic" . . . .  I've been trying to offer some
> effort at "responding" to Walter's request for bug reports and testing out,
> so I thought I'd give Next a test run . . . .

> Sure, thanks for your efforts. :)

It's just that we're close to shipping an LTS, and it'd be good to get
testing on that too.

Have a nice night!

--
Simon Quigley

Yep . . . on that one as well, did the install to HD of reg Lu 18.04 and
filed some bugs . . . posted some of the continuing saga with it here and
on the QA . . . not too much was said in response, etc.