Bug report #1814326 filed . . .

". . . for problem in Lubuntu Next 18.10 && Lu 19.04 . . . after latest
update/upgrade, the desktop icons for Home, Root, and Temp folders have
exclamation points over them . . . previously in both 18.10 & now 19.04 . .
. 2x clicking on each of them brought an "error" window . . . now the Home
folder shows "Invalid desktop entry file: 'file:$HOME" when trying to open
the folder that way && Root shows the same error . . . Temp shows an
"execute file" window  "This file 'Temp' seems to be a desktop entry. What
do you want to do with it?" options for open or execute . . . .

Clicking on the PCmanFM-Qt file manager does open the Home folder without
error . . . . This isn't "earth shattering" of a problem, but problem has
persisted from 18.10 to 19.04 and the problem along with some issue about
properties showing 0 bytes in some folders was reported on the Lubuntu
Users list serve by another individual . . . and I was the only person on
the list to respond to this posters findings . . . which, I did find . . .

F"