may I ask something out of this topic? about xmr-stak?

On Walter Lapchynski <w...@ubuntu.com>, May 4, 2019 11:06 AM wrote:

On Fri, May 03, 2019 at 06:48:13AM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> That xcb multi-threaded client crab is no issue at all for my Ubuntu
> 16.04 install, but a PITA for my Arch Linux install. Since I never used
> pcmanfm, it's Claws that suffers from this issue on my Arch install.

Are there any related bug reports on the Arch side or any discussion
you've had with Arch support on this?

> I'm not a coder. I was mainly an Assembly coder decades ago for
> non-Linux machines. I suspect that I will be less helpful, than you hope
> I could be.

We don't really need coders, per se. Most of what the Lubuntu Team is
doing is providing support, creating documentation, reporting and
triaging bugs, testing images and fixes, creating graphics, and
packaging. Plus, we're happy to provide support for those that want to
learn more. That said, there's a place for *everyone*.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D