Bionic Beaver 18.04.4 images are now available for [testing][1] and we
could use your help doing it. This should be a relatively minor change,
mostly with better hardware support. Test them hard and fast, as the
plan is to release them officially 6 February 2020 (i.e. in three days).

This is the last point release Lubuntu will be supporting as [we stop
supporting Bionic Beaver in April 2021][2], ending our official support
of both 32-bit images and LXDE. The Ubuntu Community will continue to
support the archive until April 2023 and will issue one final point
release, but we will not be participating.

That said, let's make this last one a good one!

If you're new to testing, it's pretty easy and we're happy to help train
you! If you've been wanting to give back to Lubuntu, this is a very
simple way to do it.

If you have questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to [get in
touch][3].

[1]: https://phab.lubuntu.me/w/testing/
[2]: https://lubuntu.me/bionic-released/
[3]: https://lubuntu.me/links/